April 18, 2018
Khan Horne talks about what to expect at Beef Australia 2018
Hear from Khan Horne, GM Agribusiness, NAB about what he is seeing across the beef sector, what to expect during Beef Australia 2018, and how NAB is supporting the industry generally and on location at Rockhampton – 6-12 May.
Visitors to Beef Australia 2018 are invited join NAB Agribusiness for a series of insight sessions (at NAB’s stand P210) covering succession planning, ‘getting investment ready’ for businesses looking to grow, and the global outlook for beef.
- This is a unique opportunity for beef producers to spend some time with specialists on an array of topics and get some new ideas to drive productivity and change in their own businesses
- Producers are also welcome to drop into the stand at any stage during the week to catch up with the team or to use the business space.
The informative forums are open to everyone and will be held at NAB’s site, P210, from 10.30am.
- Tuesday 8 May – Join Bill Adams and Mark Scanlon from succession planning advisers Next Rural along with Ben Antonio and Gareth Davies of JBWere for a discussion on ‘Transition, succession planning and wealth management strategies for agribusinesses’.
- Wednesday 9 May – Join Ben Matigian of NAB Financial and Equity Advisory for his discussion on corporate acquisition strategies; business insights for agribusinesses looking to grow, or change structure of their business.
Ben will also share some Federal Budget highlights and ‘so whats’ for the beef industry from NAB’s analysis.
- Thursday 10 May – Agribusiness Economist, Phin Ziebell and Head of Agribusiness Markets, Greg Noonan lead a session on ‘Economic and markets outlook and opportunities, both domestically and offshore for the Beef industry and related agribusiness sectors’.