May 30, 2017
Coming Up : Daniel Goleman – Emotional Intelligence
Hear powerful insights and fresh perspectives from some of the world’s leading business success stories.
Use Chrome if you are having trouble viewing video.
* As this will is a live broadcast, commentary cannot be made here. Follow @#WOBISydney on twitter.
The world’s indisputable authority on emotional intelligence, Daniel Goleman’s contributions to the field of psychology have had a transformational impact on the world of business and beyond.
He has been named by the Wall Street Journal and the Financial Times as one of their most influential business thinkers and is the author of numerous bestselling books including Emotional Intelligence and Focus.
Topic: Emotional Intelligence
- The competencies necessary for self-management and high performance
- What it takes to develop resonant leadership – the foundation for sustainable 21st century organisations
- Harnessing the power of self-awareness and using it as a building block for professional development
- How to cultivate the internal and interpersonal integration necessary to be a wise leader