Sustainable Finance Update: June 2022
A look at what’s been happening in the sustainable finance market in Australia and abroad.
Welcome to NAB’s regular update on the sustainable finance markets from an Australasian perspective.
Market overview – May 2022
Investor and market news
- Proposal for US listed companies to disclose climate-related risks
- NGFS publishes key considerations to enhance market transparency in green and transition finance
- ISSB publishes draft sustainability standards
- LMA, APLMA and LSTA announce joint publication of two new ESG guidance documents
Selected recent deals
- NAB secures strong support for latest green bond
- NBN Co completes inaugural green bond and publishes sustainability bond framework
- Reliance Rail completes green sustainability linked loan
- Pepper Money completes social RMBS transaction
In the news: Australia’s road to net zero – a conversation with NAB’s David Gall
Microsoft ANZ recently published a report on how large Australian organisations are tracking towards net zero. As part of this report, NAB Group Executive, Corporate and Institutional Bank David Gall sat down with Microsoft ANZ Sustainability Director, Brett Shoemaker to discuss how we’re progressing against our own targets.