US Economic Update: October 2016
While GDP growth has been modest, jobs growth remains solid and inflation is edging up.
- The US economy continues to perform solidly. While GDP growth has been modest, jobs growth remains solid and inflation is edging up.
- There are signs that consumption growth is starting to moderate but at the same time business investment indicators are showing signs of life.
- The Fed remains on track to increase rates in December.
For further details please see the attached document
More from NAB:
- China Economic Update: October 2016
- NAB’s world on two pages: October 2016
- NAB Business Research and Insights