Confidence remains low despite healthy conditions
2024 Accounting & Financial Planning Report
The outlook for accountants and financial planners is strong. Download the NAB 2024 Accounting & Financial Planning Report to discover the key trends and opportunities, or watch the webinar recording below.
In uncertain times, the opportunities for Australia’s accountants and financial planners will continue to grow – in line with the need for trusted advisers to navigate the new business environment.
With this in mind, we’ve undertaken a deep dive into accounting and financial planning firms’ attitudes, combining in-depth surveys of NAB clients with expert analysis and case studies.
The result is a report revealing the key trends and opportunities for 2024 and packed with actionable, insightful intelligence. Download your free copy today.
A few key insights
- 77% of accounting firms predict good or very good revenue growth in next 12 months
- 85% of financial planning firms predict good or very good revenue growth in next 12 months
- 28% of accounting firms plan an acquisition in the next two years
- 69% of accounting firms say staff-related issues are their biggest challenge
- 50% The number of accounting firms with a succession plan
A webinar covering all aspects of this report was hosted by Adam Holster, Professional Services Banking Executive VIC, who was joined by Naomi Stuart, State Business Banking Executive R&A and Philip Pleasant-George, Professional Services Banking Client Director. The webinar covered:
- Key trends & opportunities for 2024
- Challenges for firms
- Drivers of growth, and
- Data and insights including a regional view
Watch the webinar here