End of Financial Year tax strategies
In the leadup to the end of the financial year, NAB Private Wealth shows you how to build and protect your wealth the tax effective way.
The lead up to End of Financial Year (EOFY) provides a good opportunity to review your wealth creation plans.
At this time, you may also be thinking about strategies to reduce your tax liability, however, before taking action, you should consider the impact on your longer term wealth creation and protection requirements.
Our tax strategies guide includes insights on how to:
- reduce tax on investment earnings and capital gains
- reduce tax on income from employee shareholdings
- review concessionally taxed superannuation contributions
- make larger personal after tax contributions
- adjust your transition to retirement strategy
- build your wealth over the long term using borrowed money
- use upfront tax concessions to protect your family through income protection insurance
For further analysis, download the full report