FX and your business weekly podcast: 12 April 2021
A new podcast series to help small to medium sized businesses make sense of current market movements.
In this week’s podcast, Phin Ziebell speaks to Ray Attrill, NAB’s Head of FX Research, about what was a relatively quiet week for currency markets with the AUD gaining about .30 percent on the USD. Plus:
- US economic performance and the rise in US Bond Yields as a driver of USD strength, contrasting this against positive risk sentiment as a driver of USD weakness.
- The performance of the Eurozone’s vaccination rollout and its effect on the EUR.
- This week’s upcoming economic data:
- NAB Monthly Survey
- Aussie employment
- US earnings reporting season
- China GDP and Credit Data
- US Inflation
Listen above now.